|Home||Animation & Cartoons | Arts & Music | Community Video | Computers & Technology | Cultural & Academic Films | Ephemeral Films | Movies | News & Public Affairs | Prelinger Archives | Spirituality & Religion | Sports Videos | Television | Videogame Videos | Vlogs | Youth Media|
|Anonymous User (login or join us)|
Ron Paul isn't necessarily a white supremacist, in that he doesn't necessarily go around in a Nazi uniform or in a glorified "ghost costume" but, he is a "white supremacist shill" since he supports the ideologies & the philosophies of white supremacy, i.e. white supremacist's & white supremacist organization's. This becomes apparent when you look, honestly, at the support, that Ron Paul has received from white supremacy (Such as the financial & logistical that he has been receiving from white supremacy for decades, & not only for his Presidential campaign's but, also for his Congressional campaign's as well!) & that he has given to white supremacy, such as the platform for them to speak, i.e. his newsletters that he has published for over two decades.
Perhaps it is ironic, or poignant or both, that I, the uler of this video, do not & has never needed to prove that Ron Paul is a "white supremacist shill"?! Ron Paul proved it himself by writing and publishing these newsletter's in his own name ...FOR YEARS!!! Even tho Ron Paul has denied even knowing about the newsletter's (Which is funny, in a disgusting sort of way; how the hell can he be President of the United States and, presumably, run this country when he can't even run his own newsletter(s)??), he hired Lew Rockwell to be one of the principle editor's and writer's of those very newsletter's! Lew Rockwell was, coincidentally & perhaps not so coincidentally, Ron Paul's Chief of Staff during his 2000 Presidential campaign. Ultimately, this man, Lew Rockwell, who is an admitted "white supremacist" (& not merely a shill) held all of these important position's in Ron Paul's various political campaign's & in his political career, admitted to writing at least some of the newsletter's but, then said that it was just a joke...
Gee, I wonder why those "white supremacist shill" voter's down in Jasper, Texas keep reelecting this asshole to be their Congressional representative, again and again and again ....
Ron Paul never became POTUS in all of the Presidential elections that he has ever run in bc when the, likely, voters actually looked at his political platform, in some detail, they realize that he is a bat-shit-crazy, senile, old fool, who hates this country and want's to destroy it, under the pretext that destroying the United States will somehow save it! So, they either voted for someone else or they didn't vote.
At this point, however, it is apparent that Ron Paul will NEVER be POTUS bc of something that hardly ever gets talked about...
Ron Paul is 75 years old and he is going to be dead soon!! He will spend his final days rotting away in a hospice/hospital bed, talking to the walls & curtains.
To all of the Rontard's & Paultard's that read this, Ron Paul will NEVER be President!!
Get over it!
This movie is part of the collection: Community Video
Audio/Visual: sound, color
Keywords: Ron Paul; Rand; NWO; KKK; Bonnie Jouhari; Alex Jones; conspiracy; black; white; Israel; America; racial supremacy; racist; bigot; anti-semite; WPWW; 1488; Rosa Parks; MLK; Martin Luther King Jr.;
|Movie Files||Flash Video||h.264||Ogg Video|
|Ron Paul - The Deep Dark Details [PART 1] (Definitive PROOF that he is a racist, homophobic bigot!)||
|Image Files||Thumbnail||Animated GIF|
|Ron Paul - The Deep Dark Details [PART 1] (Definitive PROOF that he is a racist, homophobic bigot!)||
|Other Files||Archive BitTorrent|
Subject: Noise Collector, aren't you the preeminent troll on IA??!
Thanx for the spam, whore!
No one tell morpheusone...there is no such thing as any conspiracy, ever."
I never said that ALL conspiracy theories are completely fake... Many, perhaps most of them, do, perhaps, have some minimum layer of truth to them. That is how idiots that believe that these dystopian fantasies are gospel, those conspiracy theories that have that minimum layer of truth, apparently, build the conspiracy theories up into these almost entirely false ideologies. So, perhaps, in some context, it's not that they aren't real, it is, however, that they are almost entirely not real!
It's all bullshit. To those of you who believe them to be real, you were indoctrinated and you have been duped.
Period. Point. Blank.
UPDATE: bcmoney and benice2americans = the same user!?!
Wow, troll, no one has ever thought of that tactic before...
splue, Noise Collector, bcmoney and benice2americans...might ALL be the same fucking user!!
God forbid you actually watch the video, eh moron?!
Question: how would Ron Paul sue me for defamation if these accusation's against him, that he is a racist, homophobic, bigot & "white supremacist shill", are true?!!
OOPS!!! Ya forgot 'bout that one, retard!!
Congratulation's, nice FAIL.
splue\Noise Collector = same user!?! Wow, troll, no one has ever thought of that little tactic before.....
UPDATE - 1.30.12:
Ron Paul IS a "white supremacist shill" by supporting what white supremacy support's politically, & specifically on the federal level. Duh!
This has already been proven, time & again, even by the ppl that support him. Ron Paul does not regard MLK as one of his hero's, you idiot... He actually regarded the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday as "Hate Whitey Day" in one of his more industrious newsletter's while screaming support for white supremacy! Of course he is going to say that he regard's MLK, Gandhi, Rosa Parks, as his heroes, while stabbing that very idea in the back & pissing on its very memory!
Have you ever read ANY his newsletter's??! Do you know anything about libertarianism & how it is the political arm of white supremacy?? Do you know anything about the multiple newsletter's, published under four or five different names for approximately twenty year's, where he gave a pulpit, free of charge, to the ideology of white supremacy, allowing them to scream whatever they wanted in the name of the human race traitor ideology, which it truly is!?
Do you know anything about how he voted against the Rosa Parks Congressional Gold Medal, saying that tax payer's shouldn't have to pay for it, when it was never tax payer funded in the first damned place??
Ron Paul wipes his ass with the Constitution, talking about liberty while supporting the reinstatement of slavery by repealing the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, abolishing birthright citizenship and by saying that the Civil War was unnecessary. He talk's about the abolishment/repeal of all federal drug law's, saying that they are racist when this is exactly what the ideology of white supremacy want's bc they believe that the weakening of other, non-white, races by drugs will kick off the race war. Now, that might sound loony but, Ron Paul is actually catering to that demographic mindset by supporting this failed policy, which would never work anyway...
Heroin & marijuana are not the same thing! Hard drug's & regular, but still illicit, drug's can not be properly categorized the same way bc while one has medicinal value, to a point, the other is nothing more than a mixture of chemical's that have all the value of toxic waste.
Yes, Ron Paul will NEVER be President, you political & social ignoramus, at least you admit it!!
What will you be saying tho when Ron Paul is dead?? What will you be saying when this anti-American fossilized scumbag is rotting in the Earth and I am pissing on his grave??!
...is that you, Noise Collector?!
Subject: t h i n k i n g .....instead of labeling (you can do it, morpheusone...)
Alright morpheusone, its okay, its okay,
Just to review:
Why so hostile ?
Why the hostility to nice people ?
Even the libertarians who are occasionally upset, are upset mainly not at certain groups,
but at the WRONGDOERS within those groups. But you seem to paint all white people and all Ron Paul supporters with the same broad brush. And mostly what those people want to do is to commit the crime
of enjoyment of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
1. Being libertarian is great
2. being a communist is bad. Communism is bad. Communists killed more than 80 Million people in the 20th century ( that would be communist China, Communist USSR, and other communists who were the greatest murderers the world has ever known).
3. Karl Marx was a deliberate DEVIL worshiper ( search under Marx Satan)
4. Ask a woman what she wants to do in her kitchen (if she happens to want to cook),
and she will tell you that she wants to mix the ingredients and create the recipes and food
that she wants, often to share it with others. THAT perspective, right there, on liberty, that
woman wanting to be able to do her own thing in her own kitchen, THAT is being a Libertarian.
Everybody wants to do what they chose, where it does not actively harm others. That is being
5. You don't seem to know what a Libertarian is, so I am going to give you the opportunity to
edumacate (You probably think edumadate is a real word, don't you) yourself in a set of classes offered by the Libertarian party .
Its great to provide that kind of encouragement to others, don't you think ?
And Free Speech - Yes one of those rights confirmed by the CONSTITUTION - is good practice also.
6.People who are communists believe that they should bring oppression and repression to the general populations of the world.
Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong Ill demonstrated this by their actions.
They also believe in direct population extinction by active measures (such as forced abortions on women).
People who believe in Libertarian principles seek to bring self-responsibility and FREEDOM
and LIBERTY to the people of the world.
7. Insulting Libertatians does not mean that they are what you want to perceive them as.
8. Are you ready to admit the truth, that you are a communist, and your posts reflect that ?
9. Thank God for Libertarians, and Ron Paul, Oh and Alex Jones also.
10. God bless the Founding Fathers, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, the Pilgrims and everyone else who made the ultimate sacrifices for Liberty and Freedom. No system was perfect, but the system of the Founding Fathers was far better either than Islamic theocracy or Communism.
11. If America is such a bad place, filled with so many bad people, WHY do you live here ?
Subject: don't ....tell...morpheusone
No one tell morpheusone...there is no such thing as any conspiracy, ever.
no one has ever gotten together with anyone else ... in order to advance their own interests ever...no such thing as wars either...no such thing as War planners, and especially no such thing as war financiers ...
There were never any hearings on any concentration of money or power ,
there are no bloodlines , there is no New World Order , there is no documentation .
and especially there is no Lord Rothschild , and you don't hear his voice, discussing his plans, right here, either .
Shhh everything is all right...we re all good now...
go back to sleep
PS: morpheusone, try being bitter or nasty to people, if you insult them, and slander them, and use profanity, that really boots your credibility, and people will really want to watch that video...wish we all could be more like you
Subject: Absurd slander video with no proof at all...
This is absurd and the audio is terrible and almost blew my eardrums... please get off the front page of the Internet Archive!
Subject: Truth hard to find in anti-Ron Paul videos
Most people will not bother to respond, because it is absurd to try to argue that Ron Paul is racist. The fact is that Ron Paul deeply honors this nation and its heritage (yes, even much of the heritage by dead white guys), and this offends some people, who have mamon (money) as their God. Those people don't like the idea of a Sovereign and supreme God that they are accountable to.
Ron Paul constantly speaks of the need for Government to be accountable. This worries those who want to do wrong, and those who resent being informed that harming people is wrong.
Those people who worship money as their god are offended in the notion that there is a God and they will give account to him in the afterlife. They hope that if they either insult or slur Ron Paul, that will affect others. That kind of simplistic thinking is silly.
And people have been falsely, falsely , linked to white supremacy every time that they defend the constitution.
Slandering white people has become a passtime for a few people, (often members of the media), every time that that honorable people speak for Freedom or liberty, every time they put themselves on the line in congress to try to do what is right. Now, because of the false claims, because of the repeated false accusations, well that label is more like a badge of honor. It was simply an accusation that was overused, and WITHOUT the facts and the context to support that kind of outlandish claim.
People are not racist simply because they love America, or simply because they revere the Founding Fathers. And it is dishonest to suggest this. It shows a great amount of ignorance about the Founding Fathers. George Washington wrote more than 40 volumes, Madison wrote at least 7, John Adams wrote at least 10 Volumes. Surely you can find better quotes that characterize their life and work. They lived decades and decades helping others and trying to create a great nation. No other nation has either made the same attempt nor as it had the same success rate. It is interesting that those who despise the USA always seem to despise the USA for the claim that there were good leaders who tried to do good things.
We can only wish everyone well, but accountability to a higher power, and the notion that the people can hold power elites accountable is disturbing, especially to those within those circles who attempt to destroy AMerica and the American way of life, and the precious liberty and Freedom that Americans have.
That is the interesting part about the commentary. THere is no attempt to geuninely be in favor of history, or the Constitution, or any positive aspect of America. There is only an attempt to smear Ron Paul. Sorry, and nice try but it just does not work.
1. Stringing quotes toguether and taking them out of context does not prove or demonstrate that Ron Paul is a racist. Rather it proves that there are people who pass themselves off as journalists, are actually aren't. Many of the people who like to string quotes toguether are the same ones who do not want those quotes and passages studied in depth, because then the context becomes apparent, and the reader can tell for themselves, that the writer, was not a racist.
2. Making comments about news and situations in the news is not an evidence of racism. Ron Paul comments in some newsletters and where is that unusual. Most people call that common sense, and being able to add 2 + 2 = 4. That offends a few people, especially those who cannot ad. If you are raised in the public schools system, the chances are that you are ignorant of much and that you cannot spell or think. That is simply a sad fact. And if you can, it is either because the school you went to was an exception, or it means that you learned better skills on your own time, through your own efforts (which is great). But those who depend on the public system for help usually are worse off for doing this.
3. Politicians routinely every week, have their pictures taken hundreds of times with hundreds of people. People come up to them, put their arms around them, and snap, they take the picture. The fact that a politician is therefore seen in any picture where fundraisers occur, (Let alone routine campaign events) is an evidence of nothing, except for the person who wanted a story to tell by getting their picture taken next to the congressman.
4. Where there are pictures of a good guy and a bad guy together, it rewards the actions of the bad guy by giving him publicity, by attempting to link him to a good guy. So that is what has been accomplished in here.
5. The metalic voice is not particularly effective, and the psychological noises are usually an evidence of video tampering. So that does not really do anything except reinforce the point that the video producer is attempting to manipulate us for his Anti-Ron Paul agenda.
6. No one supports the harm done to anyone by the police, especially without cause, and especially in violation of their own duty to do what is right. The sad question is why is it that Liberals only come to the defense of minorities, but then do not defend the rights of all Americans. ANd it is worth noting that Liberals are the very ones who sit on City Councils, and who are often District Attorneys and part of the legal machinery. ThEy - Yes Liberals who SAy that they value protecting people - COULD prosecute Police Officers for violating the rights of most Americans, which happens every day.
But liberals have no wish to do this, they sit as District Attorneys, as Law CLerks, As Judges and they routinely abuse and support the continued abuse of individual good common average people. it is wrong, but it would not take place if all the liberals who held power did something about that, and began to fight back, and put a stop to that. But in order to do that, Liberals would have to actually VALUE the Freedom and Liberty of others Americans, even if they are not Liberal. That takes too much courage. Liberals don't want to admit their own secret history: they love rules and rulemaking, espcially when they are in power. They feel like God and that is their secret wish. They covet the position of God, wanting to be in the place of God themselves.
In the meantime, Real Americans like Ron Paul and MLK still stand up for Freedom and the American Dream.
If liberals would actually support and teach the Constitution and teach Restraint of Power, and restraint of self-indulgence, then maybe the Police would be inclined to be more self-restrained in their abusive techniques. And it is disturbing, that many police departments have taken their training from Israel, in dealing with those who are accused. This has been happening in dozens of police departments around the nation. The effect of this is that this training has promoted the treatment of Americans, to be treated the same way as Palestinians are often treated in Israel.
That does not mean that there is never any cause. but Israel police are not known for being fair nor restrained, and they have no allegiance to those outside their group. They have No Constitution to restrain them. And the American Law Enforcement now often takes the same attitude. What they both seem to share in common is a willingness to treat people as Guilty until proven innocent (the exact opposite of the Constitution), and to treat people with agressive and harsh tactics, instead of using only minimum force.
No one needs to be in favor of the Hamas Islamic theocracy to realize that innocent people still dont deserve to be beatten up, and bringing Israeli army tactics to American domestic Law enforcement, especially to use tactics against Americans in their own land, is a formula for disaster, which will only errode any protections for the smaller and weaker people.
7. No one would want to see anyone harmed because of their race. This is not the middle east. So that assertion about Americans is simply false. And so is trying to combine images of idiots who are false-flag operators (hired by Rockefeller, Morris Dees, and the ADL) with serious politicians who stand up for the little guy, and have the courage to do this in congress.
8. It is encouraging to remember that white people were also on the front lines during the civil rights marches in the 1960s. It is encouraging to note that white people went to Vietnam to defend the rights of others. It is encouraging to note that many white people were also beaten and went to jail in the attempt to ensure that all were free in the 1960s. It is a particular tactic of certain third parties to try to divide the nation along color lines, trying to put white against black and vice versa. This video seem designed to try to do that. The question all of us need to ask is:
9. when we see that videos try to divide blacks against whites and whites against blacks, is WHO is the THIRD PARTY trying to foster discord, trying to promote disagreement, trying to start problems ? These videos did not come from nowhere. Someone put them together and someone funded them, and they look very much like the work of the ADL.
10. One does not go seeking to find problems. But where one finds videos that attempt to mislead others, and to harm the reputation of those who promote Liberty such as Ron Paul, we should not forget the source. And let no one think that the ADL actually speaks for those who are genuine Hebrews. That is not the case at all, as many of them are kept in the dark. The ADL is run by False adherents to a babylonian system of occult worship. That is simply a fact, and kind of sad. So we remember who is the THIRD PARTY who is trying to position one group against another. Haven't you already financed enough wars, heartache and destruction ? Let's stop trying to vilify and slander people by inuendo, distortions and taking statements and separating them from their context.
11. The Video at the end admits that Ron Paul praised Rosa Parks as one who was a pro-active example of civil disobedience. That is helpful, and a reminder that while there are a few examples of courage in this century, there are many more examples of courage in the days of George Washington and the Founding Fathers. Despite the attempt of many who would condemn and castigate those who put their life on the line for Freedom, Americans know that while the nation is not perfect, it stands head and shoulders above most of the nations of the world.
Subject: Comment Removed By User
Comment removed by user.
...what Bedtime4Bonzo said.
Obviously the creator of this video lacks critical thinking skills.
Noise has nvr been a troll/ he's an artist so he has creative outlets that make that stuf retarded & a waste of time/ doya think paul McCartney goes 2 yahoo forums & posts under "thewalrusispaul666" and writes nasty stuf about Ringo
& MorpheusOne sounds like a credit card with a $1
limit 4 ppl whove seen 2 many matrix moovies
This trumps "Obama is a Muslim", well done! This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen yet and there are some doozies on here (I know, some of them are mine). If I was Ron Paul I would sue you for defamation (or defecation of the mouth).
I used to laugh at Ron Paul when he said we should not be in Iraq or Afghanistan, now who's laughing? The left thinks he's too far right, the right thinks he's too far left. What the hell is wrong with everyone?
My theory is that you are trying to link him to white supremacy because you:
A. Are secretly one of those zionist right wing evangelicals who want some messianic holy war and give decent fiscal conservatives and libertarians a bad reputation.
B. Are some diehard democrat who will go down with the socialist ship, along with the MSNBC's ratings and Obamas poll numbers.
C. Are actually one of those white supremacists who cannot stand the fact that Ron Paul would not outlaw gay marriage and other things the "jesus is not a jew" "aryan christian" people don't dig, ya know, the ones who plant the seed in the sheeples minds that anyone who doesn't hate caucasions is hitler for christs sake.
D. Have no understanding whatsoever what the Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, and Constitution were, what they meant to humanity and individual liberties, or anything about politics, sociology, or economics.
All future reviewers please vote as to which of the above you believe to be true.
I am torn as to whether it's A or B.
And even if any of it is true, who cares? Obama hung out with racists, socialists, terrorists, and anarchists back in the day and everybody loves his ass in 2008. George bush kissed a Saudi Sheik on several occasions, he got elected twice. If we can overlook those guilt by associations and judge RP on his record in his family, career, and congressional record instead of his zany silly personality, he's hard to beat and tows the line with the constituion 100%. Even if you don't agree with the constitution, the least you could do is respect that... if not, you have some seriously tainted world views and interpersonal relationship issues that need to be addressed, I know a brand new psychology graduate that would probably fix you up on the cheap and he might even sing about it. Let me know.
EDIT: Oh shit I totally missed the tags, I need to add:
E. One of those conspiracy theorists who thinks the people that control the world are fucking us behind the curtain...
News flash, the people who control the world are fucking us on TV everyday. They are appeasing us with reality TV, instant online gratification, and conspiracies that take us down some absurd rabbit hole looking for secret societies when the federal reserve and media conglomerates are not hiding anything. It's happening to us all right now in plain sight. You don't need a secret decoder ring or diviners rod to find the new world order, we live in it.
The people who control world events are rich and famous, we work for them and go to school to be like them but for some strange reason we cannot break through that plateu into "the club".
The answer, drop off the grid. I don't mean tune in turn on and drop out... I mean learn how to be self sufficient and minimize your dependence on the government and your fellow man. One day neither of them will be able to do anything for you, then what? I'll be roasting duck and then partaking in some acoustic jams and home grown cush... real earthy shit, not like the treehugging hippy nonsense. Back to nature beeyotches.
Subject: Redefining the words "definitive" and "proof" ...
You bums that equate white supremacists' support of Paul to him supporting white supremacy are absurd. Your feeble attempts at stringing illogical opinions together falls flat because there is no substance to your assertion. It is not illegal to be racist as an individual, just immoral in the context of American ideals. Ron Paul frequently quotes MLK, one of his heroes regarding speech against immoral wars and individual freedoms. Dr Paul is a champion of personal liberty and constitutionality, which includes the freedom to be an idiot and a bigot like David Duke and yourself. He will probably never be president, but who cares - presidents are corporate puppets anymore. His message has been for us to take control of government through Congress and to bring the executive branch back down to its Constitutional level of authority. Though it is misused and misinterpreted by partisan chumps like yourself, the message is popular with people interested in freedom and prosperity rather than corporate fascism, inflation, never-ending wars and insurmountable debt...